Enter retail the smart way.
Retail is a cash flow business that offers more than great products. It is a mixture of skills that consists of marketing, merchandising and inventory management.
This is for those who:
- Have a good idea but do not know where to begin.
- Would like to learn how much money will be needed to start their store.
- Need a retail insider to review their business plan, buying budgets or cost-to-fill.
- Require assistance on how to improve inventory levels.
- Need help on strategic marketing techniques to increase sales.
- Curious to know if their stores are making money.
Road to Retail offers consultancy sessions that help merchants with the most challenging retail problems. Our approach is practical, we observe and provide our recommendations for improvement and at the same time, impart training to ensure continuity.
- Inventory Forecasting, Sales and Purchase Budget Projections (Open-to-Buy)
- Shop Set-Up and Cost to Fill Projections
- Buying Guides
- Branding and Marketing Strategies
- Team Management – Loving the brand and Motivation
About the Sessions:
A session can last from 3 to 4 hours. Sessions are designed to sharpen analytical, retail management skills that will equip you to confidently and efficiently manage your retail business.